Who We Are
Swan City delivers Orlando-centric swag to residents, tourists and even those that just miss the place (come back to us!) by giving them a way to publicly display their love for The City Beautiful. The online only store specializes in apparel, goods and more while infusing humor that only the locals may get. Everything is built to make you smile and laugh and if that doesn't happen then Swan City isn't doing it right.
Swan City was born from the heart of Andrew Chang who prides himself as an Orlando local and wants everyone to do the same. He had this crazy concept back in 2017 to start harnessing the pride he felt people started to have about being from or living in Orlando. He began with simple designs on shirts and tanks that tapped into what the locals knew of and loved most about the City Beautiful. He has since grown the brand to more than just apparel by expanding into posters, candles, stickers, pillows - he hopes you enjoy all of the goods Swan City has to offer. He truly thanks you all for embracing this concept and showing off that Orlando pride.
Andrew & his husband Jeff, who now gets roped into all Swan City events and keeps Andrew within budget in his unofficial role of Chief Swan of Coin. We take pride in the fact that we are a minority owned small business.
Follow also on social to see all the new product launches and join our mailing list at the bottom of the page to receive updates on where we will be popping up next!
Swan City in the News:
- HD47 Means Business Profile: Swan City Orlando
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing & Swan City: Introducing the Silo DIPA by IPB & SC
- Yelp Orlando: Meet the Owners of Swan City Orlando
- UCF Today: UCF Graduate's Downtown Business Definitely Not His Swan Song
- Orlando Sentinel: Downtown Information Center Prepares to Reopen as 'Discover Downtown'
- Orlando Weekly: Downtown Orlando Information Center to Reopen as Discover Downtown with a New Look and Mission
- News Channel 6: Swan City Showcases City Beautiful through T-Shirts
- Orlando Weekly: 30 Awesome Gift Ideas from Orlando Makers
- O Town Paper: Swan City and the City Beautiful
- Orlando Weekly: 20 Orlando Makers You Should Be Following on Instagram
- Pulptown: Meet Orlando Maker: Andrew Chang of Swan City
- William & Andrew: Swan City