We will continue to update this page with local charities, black owned organizations, and more that can benefit from your donations to help fund this movement and change the future for black lives. If you know of any please send them into us using the 'Contact Us' button.
- One of the longest-serving youth organizations in the Parramore community (16 years to date), they provide a range of services to students in grades K-12, at no cost to participants. This includes academic support, social development, health and wellness, crisis intervention, and much more.
- They are helping to fund local bails for any protester that needs it
- Community advocates and residents who have chose to aid the fight for change and reform in impoverished neighborhoods in Orlando.
- The mission of Parramore Kidz Zone (PKZ) is to level the playing field for Parramore’s children, equipping them to become successful, healthy, well-educated adults.
- Zebra Coalition® is a network of organizations, which provide services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and all youth (LGBTQ+) ages 13 – 24. The Coalition assists young people facing homelessness, bullying, isolation from their families, and physical, sexual and drug abuse with individualized programs to guide them to recovery and stability.
- Headquartered in Orlando, BBIF's mission is to develop & promote Black business enterprises through education, training, loans, investments, and other activities & to aggressively promote an atmosphere conducive to their development.
- Throughout their 45 year history, they have helped thousands of youth facing adversity overcome tremendous obstacles to develop into stable, successful adults. Their mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.